How to make pan card at home online – PAN card has become very important in today’s date, whether it is to file income tax or in bank work and government / non-government work, PAN card is required.
As you know, PAN card has become mandatory in the work related to finance today, people have to face a lot of difficulties to get it done. If you also want to make PAN card online then it is very easy if you have credit, If you use Debit Card, or NetBanking, then you can very easily apply for PAN card online, in this you also get less charge as compared to offline.
Learn how to apply PAN card online by following the steps mentioned below for online PAN card application.
Documents required to apply for pan card
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof
Such as Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill, Residence Certificate etc.
how to apply pan card online at home ?
1. First of all go to the official website https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2. In the second step, you click on Get New Pan.
3. On clicking Get New Pan, a new page will open, in the box with Please Enter Your Aadhaar Number, you fill your Aadhaar number, fill the Captcha Code, then tick I Confirm That and click on Generate Aadhaar Otp.
4. Click on Generate Aadhaar Otp
After that a new page will open on your screen in which an OTP will come on the mobile number registered in your Aadhaar, enter that OTP in the box with Enter OTP. After that click on Validate Aadhaar OTP and Continue.
5. After clicking on Validate Aadhaar OTP and Continue, a new page will open
Click on the box that says Accept That. Now click on Submit Pan Request.
6. After clicking on Submit Pan Request, you will come to a new page and you will get an Acknowledgment Number.
7. After clicking on Submit Pan Request, a soft copy of your PAN card is created.
To download your PAN card
Click on Check Status/Download Pan.
A page will open in front of you, here you have to enter your Aadhar number, captcha code and submit it.
8. After this you will come to the new page, here submit the OTP received on your mobile in the box.
9. After clicking on submit a new page will open on your screen where you will get Pan Allotment Successful written
After that click on Download Pan.
10. On clicking Download Pan, your PAN card will be downloaded in your mobile/computer.
To open the PAN card, a password will be required which will be your date of birth.
Enter your date of birth in the password and submit.
Now you can print this PAN card and use it anywhere on government / non-government need.
So in this way you can make online PAN card yourself in no time, hope this information will be of use to you.