how to set up a new facebook account – As you must have come to know from the title of the post that in today’s post I will tell you about Facebook. Well, I do not need to tell much about Facebook because today almost everyone knows about Facebook. Everyone who runs the Internet is familiar with this. Facebook has worked to reduce the distance between friends and relatives.
what is mean by facebook ?
Facebook is a social networking website through which people can chat with their friends and relatives online. This is a free service. Today Facebook is not limited to chatting, but through this people are also increasing their business. Facebook is the world’s number one social platform, just like Google Plus, Twitter, etc., in the same way is Facebook.
As of March 31, 2017, there are 1.94 billion monthly active users on Facebook. There are 22 crore users active from India alone. The owner of Facebook is Mark Zuckerberg of America, who is the youngest rich person in the world. Zuckerberg has been ranked fifth in the list of the world’s rich in 2017, whose wealth is $ 56 billion (about 36 trillion rupees in Indian currency).
Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg and his friends. Facebook was created for the students of Hardvard University so that they can always be in touch with each other. But today Facebook has become an open platform for people around the world. Those who do not know, they will be surprised to know that WhatsApp was bought by Facebook in 2014 and today Facebook is the owner of WhatsApp.
People also discuss many social issues on Facebook. Here people connect with people by creating a fan page or by creating a Facebook group and make their point known to the people. This is why people also promote their product.
how to set up a new facebook account ?
1.First of all open facebook.com web site in your browser.
2. A form will appear in front of you, you have to fill it. I will tell you how to fill the form.
3. First of all ‘First name’ will come, in this you have to fill your first name like – Ram, Sonu, Ankur, etc. You can write name in Hindi also.
4. Then enter your surname i.e. gotra in the column ‘Surname’ like – Sharma, Jain, Singh, etc. It can also be written in Hindi.
5. In the next column ‘Mobile number or email address’, you enter your existing email address or mobile number.
6. After entering the e-mail address, another column will open in front of you. In that you will have to enter the same e-mail address again. So that your e-mail address is not entered wrong.
7. Enter your password in ‘New password’. And don’t tell this to anyone, for safety’s sake.
8. Next in ‘Birthday’ you enter your birth details.
9. Now choose your gender. If you are male then select ‘Male’, if female then ‘Female’.
10. Then finally hit the “Create an account” button.
11. After clicking on the button, your Facebook account opens. If you have entered your e-mail address in Facebook, then now you open your given e-mail account, you will get a confirmation mail from Facebook to confirm that this e-mail address is yours. If you have it, click on ‘Confirm your account’ button. If you haven’t received the email, click on ‘Re-send email’ coming in Facebook to get the email.
12. If you have entered the mobile number, then you will get a confirmation code on that mobile number, enter that code in Facebook. And verify the account.
In this way your Facebook account is created. Now enjoy Facebook.
Also read this – What is digilocker, how to use it ?
Share and support
I hope you like this post “How to set up a new facebook account“. If you have any problem related to this post, then comment us in the comment box. You can also comment us on our Facebook page. Don’t forget to like our Facebook page. By which you can get our new post on Facebook.